“When you go on the internet, please pray for the Hoffman Family – your missionaries to Cyberspace.”
Volume 34 Issue 5 (September/October/2021)
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Latest News:
- We will be heading up to Wilson Avenue Baptist Church in Aurora Missouri on 10/17/2021. We have been hosting a website for them, and we have been invited to present the ministry.
- Our hosting provider is raising their rates. We also had to get a new server (much less expensive than the current provider) due to volume (adding websites which is a good thing). Please pray for wisdom!
Church Website Ministry:
- Maureen and I met John McElroy from BEAMS (Bible Education and Missionary Service) at the 2019 East Texas Baptist Camp Meeting. He told me then he was interested in a personal BEAMS ministry website, and he would contact me. We met again at this years (2021) East Texas Baptist Camp Meeting. Again he told me he would contact me. This time he did contact me. We met together, and worked out the details on what he was wanting to accomplish. He decided on a domain name of mcelroy-beams.com. We set up a WordPress website. I spent some time with Brother McElroy, explaining how to set up and maintain his website. John McElroy did not have a computer. Given the difficulty of trying to maintain a website from his cell phone or tablet, I gave him an old laptop I had. Everything seemed to work out fine. John now has a working website and a function computer to make changes on it.
Bible Correspondence Courses: We want to thank Katherine Feguer, Barbara Kaemmer, Lydia Henrici, Lorraine Meier and J.L. & Florence Smith for helping with the Bible Correspondence courses over the last quarter.
- 3rd Quarter Stats: 701 Lessons mailed, 30 certificates issued. 108 students of which 23 are prisoners, 1 SALVATION, Countries: Canada, India, Indonesia, Liberia, Tonga and USA.
Here are some comments we received from people that are taking the correspondence courses:
- A prisoner in Texas writes: Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, May God be with your ministry and may God continually bless you and your ministry in everything. Thank you so much for sending my lessons to me. I won’t miss the opportunity to stay in God’s Word and the opportunity to grow in faith. God give me peace and His word is my light and His word is what keeps me going in this dark place. Again, thank you so much for the Bible study. God bless you.
- A student in Alabama writes: Yes, this last lesson was a little hard. Thank you for being a great teacher to help me find the right answers. Thank you for such good people like yourself. Thank you.
- We have “given out” over 139,000 Bible Tracts online.
- Please pray for our advertising campaigns. Facebook is no longer showing our Arabic, Chinese and French tracts.
- We have offered tracts to over 8.6 million people in our add campaigns!
Social Networking Outreach:
- Facebook – 3628 Friends
- Mewe – 8000+ Friends (they don’t show more, they just say +)
- Spreely – 2265 Friends
- USA.life – 6630 Friends
Support: We are currently at 70% of support for our ministry expenses.
- Would you consider praying for us when special needs arise? If so, please subscribe to our prayer warrior’s mailing list.: http://eepurl.com/SYbI9.
Specific Financial Needs:
- Advertising Costs $150 per month for gospel tract outreach
- We had to take on a new server due to capacity issues. Cost is $502 per year.
Please consider a donation. FamilyNet is a 501 (C)(3) charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US – You can donate via PayPal (Donate button is on https://cyber-missions.com) or mail a check:
FamilyNet International Inc
P.O. Box 451951
Garland, TX 75045
In Jesus’ Service,
Bob and Maureen