“When you go on the internet, please pray for the Hoffman Family – your missionaries to Cyberspace.”
Volume 33 Issue 05 (September/October 2020)
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Latest News:
- All the countries we have been holding mail for are now open (China Virus Closures)
- Maureen and I will be at Bible Baptist Church in Russellville for their Missions Conference October 16-18 as one of their missionaries.
Bible Correspondence Courses: We want to thank Katherine Feguer, Lydia Henrici, Barbara Kaemmer, Lorraine Meier and J.L. & Florence Smith for helping with the Bible Correspondence courses over the last quarter.
- 3RD Quarter Stats:
- In the third quarter of 2020 we mailed out 849 Lessons and issued 33 Certificates to 118 Students of which 22 were incarcerated. We saw a prisoner in Arkansas get saved. We had students in Canada, India, Nigeria, Philippines and USA.
Here are some comments we received from people that are taking the correspondence courses:
- A note from a female Asian prisoner in Texas: Dear Familynet. First, I wanted to thank you for providing me this lesson and all the course lessons I’ve been study. I’ve learn so much from all of this. I try in the best of my ability to use all of what I learn to practice on my daily walk with our Lord Jesus Christ. I’ve peace with my incarcerated because God is my helper, he has been my blessing and He has shown me that he loves me so so much. That he sent his only Son to die for my sins, so that I can receive forgiven. I am thankful for my circumstance because in this trial of my life, this has bring me through Christ and this is the best thing that happened to me. God has reveal himself to me in so so many ways, and He is an awesome God, always good to those who fear him, trust in him. And I’ve learn that I can do nothing apart from Christ John 15:5. I can do all things through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13. My priority is put God first in my life because again I’ve learn that God is in control of everything in this world and that includes me. I believe that God has a perfect plan for my life and I am ready to do whatever he want me to. I’ve choose to walk b faith! My hope and future is in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my God, in who I trust. Again, thank you so much for allowing me to participate on this Bible course. May God blessing be with your ministry and you and your family. In God’s hand, in His love. Respectfully
- We have “given out” over 120,000 Bible Tracts online.
- This year in our ad campaign we have reached over 3 million people (offered them Bible Tracts). Over 13,300 people have actually viewed the tracts available in English, German, French, Afrikaans, Chinese, Spanish and the most popular Arabic.
- If you or your church would like to underwrite our outreach, we are spending $150 per month.
Social Networking Outreach:
Support: We are currently at 68% of support for our ministry expenses.
- Would you consider praying for us when special needs arise? If so, please subscribe to our prayer warrior’s mailing list.: http://eepurl.com/SYbI9.
Specific Financial Needs:
- We are still about $500 in outstanding server costs for 2020.
Please consider a donation. FamilyNet is a 501 (C)(3) charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US – You can donate via PayPal (Donate button is on https://cyber-missions.org) or mail a check:
FamilyNet International Inc
P.O. Box 451951
Garland, TX 75045
In Jesus’ Service,
Bob and Maureen