I want to apologize to those of you that are praying for us, and are following our ministry. I have started work for Greyhound Lines as a driver officially on May 25. They are already running me ragged, and it is clearly impacting parts of the ministry. I will attempt to get a newsletter out tomorrow. Your prayers are coveted.
About The Author
- From a Student in North Carolina
- Supreme Court Orders Santa Clara County to Permit Indoor Church Services
- ‘Outright Censorship’: D. James Kennedy Ministries Says It Was ‘Forced Off’ Lifetime TV
- Equality Act Expected to Advance in Congress This Week: ‘It Treats People of Faith as Second-Class Citizens’
- 16 Killed, Church Burned When Suspected Islamic Terrorists Attack Village in Africa’s DRC