“When you go on the internet, please pray for the Hoffman Family – your missionaries to Cyberspace.”
Volume 32 Issue (Jan/Feb 2019)
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Latest News:
- Bob has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Click here for more info. He also has a pinched nerve in his neck. Bob has an appointment with pain management doctor. Prayers appreciated!
Bible Correspondence Courses: We want to thank Katherine Feguer, Lydia Henrici, J.L. & Florence Smith & Lorraine Meier for helping on the Bible Correspondence courses over the last quarter.
4th Quarter Stats:
- Students 97, 20 are prisoners
- Lessons 565
- Certificates 31
- Lessons given to Liberty Baptist in Eastland TX = 210
- Lessons given to Filipino Pastor at the Camp Meeting = 213
We had 9 students graduate, meaning they have taken all the courses that we offer.
One student began in 2007, the others began in 2013, (4)2015, (2)2016 and 2017, all finishing in 2018.
We finished 2018 mailing out 2822 lessons, issuing 135 certificates with 97 students. We had students in the USA, Cameroon, Canada, the Philippines and Nigeria.
Here are some comments we received from people that are taking the correspondence courses:
- A 72 year old student in AR writes “I have truly enjoyed the FamilyNet courses, even the one I flubbed up. Thank you for all the encouragement and help that you have given me. I am looking forward to lesson 2, Prophecies of the Bible. God bless and keep you.”
- A prisoner in IL writes: Hi Bob and Maureen, Happy 2019. I’m super glad that you guys thought right. I did like this 4 lessons and I want more. About the drawing on the Christmas card, I did not do it. But I know somebody who did it and I just did the Bible verses. Please keep sending lessons my way. I still got til 2031 to go home unless Jesus come first. . Thanks for the Christmas card and the names of the other people that wish me Merry Christmas. May God Himself Bless all of you.
Support: We are currently at 70% of support for our ministry expenses.
- Would you consider praying for us when special needs arise? If so, please subscribe to our prayer warrior’s mailing list.: http://eepurl.com/SYbI9
Specific Financial Needs:
- We have to replace our second A/C unit. Cost is $7,000
- Server Costs for 2019 = $700
- Security Costs for 2019 = $300
- We need reliable transportation.
Please consider a donation. FamilyNet is a 501 (C)(3) charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US – You can donate via PayPal (Donate button is on https://cyber-missions.org) or mail a check:
FamilyNet International Inc
P.O. Box 451951
Garland, TX 75045
In Jesus’ Service,
Bob and Maureen