Mailing List Issues – Oh Boy!

I sent out a mailing of our newsletter before church this evening. You can imagine my surprise when I started getting a bunch of notifications that users were unsubscribed due to the mailing list “exceeding 90 messages per hour.” I could not see a way to throttle the mailing list I was using. I have wasted the last several hours after church trying to install new software with throttling capabilities only to find out I do not have access to a config file that needs some values changed to enable throttling. I will work on this some more in the morning, and will work on getting the newsletter out tomorrow to those that did not get it. Having said that – it means that many of these users have also missed the last two newletters that were mailed out (since it requires three bad mailings to be unsubscribed).. Will have to tackle that tommorrow – need to get some rest.
Source: Cyber-Missions Blog

Leave a comment

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By :
A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.