“When you go on the internet, please pray for the Hoffman Family – your missionaries to Cyberspace.”
Volume 33 Issue 4 (July/August 2020)
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Latest News:
- The Covid 19 “crisis” is continuing to impact our Bible Lessons. We could only send courses to the US in the last quarter. Many lessons we mailed internationally were returned undelivered. The post office has started opening up countries.
- Covid 19 is also making people receptive to our online tracts (https://Gods-bridge.com).
This newsletter will focus on the Bible Courses and Tracts.
Bible Correspondence Courses: We want to thank Katherine Feguer, Lydia Henrici, Barbara Kaemmer, Lorraine Meier, JL & Florence Smith for helping with the Bible Correspondence courses over the last quarter.
2nd Quarter Stats:
- Total lessons – 874 (not counting lessons that were mailed internationally and returned)
- Total students – 103 of which 32 are prisoners
- Total certificates – 30
Countries – only USA because of restrictions
- We have “given out” over 116,000 Bible Tracts online.
- Our Ad Campaign “offered” over 2.7 million tracts with over 46,000 people “taking” tracts. If you would like to underwrite a month’s worth of tracts for $120, please contact us! Tracts are offered in Arabic, Chinese, English, German, French, Afrikaans and Spanish at this time. Arabic,French Spanish and Afrikaans tracts are taking heavy traffic!
- We have had donations for July, August and September Tract ads.
Tracts are being sent to: South Africa, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Spain, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Uruguay, Venezuela, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Canada, Democratic Republic of the Congo: Togo, Orientale, Republic of the Congo, Switzerland, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Djibouti, France, Haiti, Luxembourg, Monaco, Madagascar, Mali, Niger, Rwanda, Seychelles, Senegal, Chad, Vanuatu, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Chad, Tunisia, Tanzania, Yemen, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Australia, Barbados, The Bahamas, Botswana, Canada, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Fiji, United Kingdom, Ghana, Guyana, Ireland, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Nigeria, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, Singapore, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Vanuatu, Samoa, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
Social Networking Outreach: I have been purging inactive users from Facebook. I get new requests on my evangelistic Facebook account regularly. I now have 2674 “friends” in my evangelistic Facebook account. I now have over 700 “friends” on Spreely. This is a valuable tool to reach the unsaved.
Support: We are currently at 68% of support for our ministry expenses.
- The Corona Virus is still preventing us from mailing lessons to most foreign countries. They are shut down for mail right now. Please pray for things to open back up.
- Pray the online Bible tracts are received by the people that need them, and that souls will get saved!
Would you consider praying for us when special needs arise? If so, please subscribe to our prayer warrior’s mailing list.: http://eepurl.com/SYbI9.
Specific Financial Needs:
- $120/month for Bible Tract ads. (We are covered for August and September)
- 2020 Server Costs – $449 (We received a $1,000 dollar donation to help with this).
- 2020 Internet Costs – $840
Please consider a donation. FamilyNet is a 501 (C)(3) charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US – You can donate via PayPal (Donate button is on https://cyber-missions.org) or mail a check:
FamilyNet International Inc
P.O. Box 451951
Garland, TX 75045
In Jesus’ Service,
Bob and Maureen