One of our hosting providers increased the cost of their servers by 30% in March.
We found another provider who offers similar services at a more affordable price, so we decided to switch to them in order to save on costs without compromising the quality of our hosting service.
We are in the process of migrating the service to the two remaining providers.
This has been a challenge!
I spent a week working with one of the providers to try and fix the upgrade process. The new provider got off to a rocky start, with three outages in the first nine days we were on the service.
As we move away from the more expensive server, kindly pray for us!