We are (as many ministries are) not making our budget,
- The volume on our Bible correspondence courses has doubled.
- We have 109 students in Ghana.
- The cost of postage is up this year.
- We did a lot of traveling this summer to present our ministry. While a large portion of the expense was covered some was not.
- Our immediate need was for $500
I put out a prayer letter on Tuesday spelling out our needs. On Wednesday we received a love offering of $450. God (and our supporters) are good! If you are a Pastor – please consider inviting us to your church to present our ministry and consider adding us as a missionary for monthly support. Even as little as $10 per monsth would be a great help!
/ As part of the cost cutting measures I have elimated one of our shared hosting servers. Our servers are Enterprise level professional servers located in data centers with loads of bandwidth. We still have three servers (for diversity and backup). These are servcers running Linux with 8 Xeon processors (for those of you that are technologically oriented), and RAID hard drives.