A prisoner in NC writes: I pray the Lord will keep His hand of protection upon you. There are cases of Covid 19 here on our prison complex, but so far we seem safe for the moment. We are doing what we can to protect ourselves. I am trusting in the Lord to guide me through this time. I feel as a nation we need to humble ourselves and seek out His face to cry out to the Lord, He will hear our prayers in heaven and heal our land. (2 Chronicles 7:14). There is no other way for us to end this then to have a revival, a 2nd great awaking in this country. I know this is just a wake up call, to what is yet to come. You remain in my prayers.
About The Author
- Canadian Pastor Refuses to Bow Before Gov’t, Will Stay Imprisoned Until May Trial for Holding Church Services
- Supreme Court Sides with Christian Student After College Blocked Him from Sharing Gospel
- From a Student in North Carolina
- Supreme Court Orders Santa Clara County to Permit Indoor Church Services
- ‘Outright Censorship’: D. James Kennedy Ministries Says It Was ‘Forced Off’ Lifetime TV